Prior to joining the firm Jason practiced as a corporate attorney and as a tax attorney with Davis Polk & Wardwell. He also worked with the legal group of Deutsche Asset Management, a division of Deutsche Bank.
- Represented several disparate real estate owners whose properties were combined in a single real estate transaction of $50 million
- Represented a client owning many single family properties in purchases, sales and refinancing, involving several loans ranging from $10 million to $38 million
- Represented an equipment lessor in a $100 million syndicated borrowing from U.S. and foreign banks
- Represented a private company in its sale to a private equity group for purchase price in excess of $100 million
- Represented a private company in negotiating and structuring a credit facility in excess of $150 million
- Represented the seller of an aviation business in its sale to a private equity group with a valuation in excess of $40 million
Represented private equity groups in multiple acquisitions of companies in the consumer technology, food processing, nutritional supplements, pet products, and other industries