Greg Lynch is a partner in the firm’s Transactional Practice Group and Energy Industry Group. He also is the Co-Founder of the firm’s Venture Best® venture practice. His principal experience has been in the following areas:
- Early-stage company formation
- Angel and venture capital financing
- Public and private placement of securities
- Stock option and equity incentive plans
- Business plan review and advice
- Mergers and acquisitions
- General corporate law, including corporate governance
- Initial public offerings
- Finance for renewable energy projects (including tax advantaged financing and governmental grants and guarantees)
Greg has served as corporate counsel to a variety of multinational clients and has assisted in structuring, negotiating, and integrating acquisitions in North America and Europe. He has also represented national, regional, and local clients in a variety of other corporate transactions, including public offerings, private placements, corporate financing, venture capital financing, and corporate governance.
Greg also represents early stage and emerging growth companies and investors in corporate structuring and financing. He has negotiated numerous license agreements and equity arrangements with spinoffs from major research institutions, including the University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Chicago, and Medical College of Wisconsin.