Representative matters include:
- Represents real estate companies in the acquisition, sale and financing of commercial and residential properties
- Represents multiple companies in the private placement of securities, debt and investment contracts
- Represents buy and sell side entities in mergers, asset acquisitions and other business combinations
- Represent early-stage formation companies with their formation, financing and contractual needs
- General corporate services (contract review and preparation, transaction structuring, legal compliance and negotiations)
Before joining the firm, Brad was an attorney with Holme Roberts & Owen in Salt Lake City, Utah; Brobeck, Phleger & Harrison LLP in Boulder, Colorado; Dow, Lohnes & Albertson PLLC in Washington, D.C.; and Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft in New York City.