Lila brings more than 20 years of experience to her work as a labor and employment paralegal. She provides assistance with a full spectrum of labor and employment law and employee benefits matters, including OSHA, U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), and state agency actions, as well as IRS filings.
Lila has experience in the following areas:
- Preparing draft pleadings, discovery, and discovery responses in administrative and civil proceedings
- Managing document productions in response to agency requests, disclosure in the course of transactional projects and throughout the discovery process during litigation
- Assisting with audit responses for administrative agencies and employer’s internal audits, as well as the compiling and management of responsive documentation
- Assisting with the management of on-site workplace safety and health inspections and investigations, and coordinating resources for responses to catastrophic industrial, construction, and manufacturing workplace accidents
- Drafting and review of retirement and welfare plan documents and amendments, as well as required and related participant disclosure documents, notices, and government reporting and compliance filings
- Drafting personnel policies and practices to ensure compliance with general human resources requirements, as well health and safety regulations