Jonathan is a commercial real estate attorney. He represents clients in all aspects of the acquisition, sale, development, and financing of a variety of real estate projects.
Jonathan’s recent representations include the following:
- Represented a real estate developer in the sale of 360-unit apartment complex for $60 million to a publicly traded REIT
- Assisted a real estate developer in the acquisition of 33-acre tract from a publicly traded Fortune 500 company to be developed into a 360-unit apartment complex across 16 buildings
- Represented a real estate developer in obtaining financing totally nearly $50 million to construct and develop a multifamily planned community and apartment complex over 515 acres
- Represented a municipality in the acquisition of a 6-acre tract and 2-acre tract from a local university to construct new fire stations
- Assisted a well-established golf community and country club in obtaining financing in the amount of $14 million
In addition to his real estate practice, Jonathan also has a passion for helping nonprofit and religious organizations navigate the legal issues they face. Jonathan routinely advises charitable organizations on day-to-day matters such as land purchases and leases, contracts, corporate governance, and risk management.