Jaime oversees day-to-day operations of the Trademark Paralegal group as well as maintaining client responsibilities. In this role she:
- Coordinates workflow and manages distribution of work by assigning clients and projects.
- Maintains filing and docket responsibilities to ensure clients are supported.
- Stays aware of updates to laws, regulations, and fees related to IP prosecution in the U.S. and globally.
- Develops manuals, guidelines, training programs, and best practices to establish a standard operating procedure for Trademark Paralegals.
- Acts as liaison between attorneys and Trademark Paralegals.
Jaime has been with Michael Best since 2004. She draws on her experience in assisting in United States and international trademark oppositions to help enforce client trademark rights.