Madison, WI - Twenty-three Wisconsin manufacturers have been nominated for the 30th Annual Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year (MOTY) Awards.
The nominees showcase the pride Wisconsin has in its manufacturing sector, which provides high-wage, family-supporting careers. The industry employs nearly 500,000 Wisconsinites and creates $56 billion in annual economic output. In fact, Wisconsin is the second-most manufacturing intensive state in the nation.
The MOTY program recognizes the state's top manufacturers of all industries and sizes for their commitment to good business practices, innovative processes and productivity enhancements that help drive Wisconsin's economy. A total of four Grand Award winners will be chosen from categories based on company size.
- Apache Stainless Equipment Corporation - Beaver Dam
- Automation Components Incorporated - Middleton
- Baker's Quality Pizza Crusts, Inc. - Waukesha
- Carbide Grinding Co., Inc. - Waukesha
- Carnivore Meat Company LLC - Green Bay
- EmbedTek - Waukesha
- Energybank - Manitowoc
- Evergreen Tool Company, Inc. - Peshtigo
- Exact Science Corporation - Madison
- Gamber-Johnson LLC - Stevens Point
- Generac - Waukesha
- Graphic Display Systems, Inc. d/b/a GDSI - Amery
- iMARK Molding, Inc. - Woodville
- Linetec - Wausau
- MBK-WI, Inc. d/b/a Freedom Graphic Systems, Inc. - Milton
- Nicolet Plastics LLC - Mountain
- Octopi Brewing - Waunakee
- Oshkosh Corporation - Oshkosh
- Pro Products, Inc. - Sturgeon Bay
- Sargento Foods Inc. - Plymouth
- Seneca Foods Corporation - Janesville
- The Spancrete Group, Inc. - Waukesha
- Vulcan Global Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. - Milwaukee
The accounting and advisory firm of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP, the law firm of Michael Best & Friedrich LLP and Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce, the state chamber and manufacturers association, sponsor the annual MOTY awards program. The sponsors will celebrate the nominees and reveal the winners at a black tie ceremony February 22, 2018, at the Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee.
Additional information can be found online at www.wimoty.com or by calling 800.362.7301.