Bradley is an experienced litigator who has successfully represented organizations for over 10 years, with a focus on trial preparation, trial practice, and appeals. Individuals and corporations turn to him for counsel on a variety of disputes including complex and high-value commercial litigation and regulatory affairs.
His litigation experience includes the representation of clients in numerous industries such as insurance, real estate, oil and gas, education, health care, construction, retail, e-commerce, agriculture, banking, and much more. Bradley consistently provides his clients successful advocacy and defense, leading to numerous favorable outcomes before the Utah Supreme Court, Court of Appeals, and other venues. He also represents clients in alternative dispute resolution approaches, including mediation and arbitration.
Beyond his litigation practice, Bradley also assists clients with a range of business issues such as preparing and negotiating supply agreements, navigating sales and acquisitions, and advising on employment agreements, corporate governance, antitrust issues, and risk management.
Prior to joining Michael Best, Bradley was a litigator with a full service law firm. While pursuing his J.D., he gained valuable experience in numerous roles including internships and clerkships with boutique firms and government health departments.
- Defended Utah organization in jury trial culminating in a successful motion for directed verdict.
- Successfully defended corporate client in jury trial. Jury found in favor of client, awarding plaintiff zero dollars, and awarding post-trial motion attorney fees to client.
- Litigation between multiple international entities, including retailers, banking entities, payment processors, and suppliers.
- Represented petroleum supplier in contractual dispute with multiple petroleum distributors.
- Briefed and argued appeal to Utah Supreme Court, resulting in order of dismissal in favor of the client being upheld. Issues included medical malpractice and protection of opinions by retained experts.
- Successfully defended Utah-based entity in lawsuit brought by former member alleging wrongful use of civil proceedings, abuse of process, and defamation. Case dismissed on motion by Trial Court, ruling upheld by Court of Appeals.
- Successfully defended residential development company in lawsuit alleging breach of contract, professional negligence, and property damage, resulting in dismissal of two-thirds of plaintiffs’ causes of action and favorable settlement.
- Defeated appeal challenging award of attorney fees granted to client as a result of discovery abuses, additional attorney fees granted to client on appeal, and petition for certiorari denied by Supreme Court of Utah.