Amy’s outstanding track record is built on successful outcomes in the full spectrum of labor, employment and business-related issues, in both litigation and non-litigation settings.
As a problem solver, Amy applies common sense and creativity to develop targeted employment-related solutions for her clients. She has substantial experience in delivering positive outcomes posed by issues involving:
- Discrimination claims
- Drafting and Enforcing Employment and related contracts
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims
- Restrictive covenants, including non-compete agreements, confidentiality/nondisclosure agreements, and non-solicitation agreements
- Workers’ compensation
- Wage and hour issues
- Fair Credit Reporting Act compliance and claims
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Unfair labor practices charges
- Labor disputes
Amy represents management in the negotiation of collective bargaining agreements. She also routinely advises employers on the day-to-day issues involved in the management of employees in both unionized and non-unionized workplaces.
Amy regularly participates in presentations and seminars focused on the full spectrum of labor and employment issues.