Tom advises Fortune 500 and other national corporations on all aspects of labor, employment and discrimination law. Clients value his extensive, multistate experience spanning a range of industries, including manufacturing, service, chemicals, financial, retail, food, pharmaceuticals, and warehouse/distribution. Clients also turn to Tom for guidance on labor and employment matters arising out of major acquisitions, divestitures, and consolidation of operations.
Tom is well-versed in the following matters:
- Union organization and decertification campaigns
- Multistate collective bargaining, both issue and interest based
- Labor contract administration
- Policy review and creation
- State, federal and administrative litigation
- State and federal appellate procedures
- Alternative dispute resolution procedures
- Employment contracts
Tom has served as the Firm’s Managing Partner, a member of its Management Committee, and as Chair of its Labor and Employment practice group.