Denise represents management clients in regard to labor and employment matters. Clients in sectors such as construction, transportation, manufacturing, healthcare, food, and education turn to her for informed guidance on matters involving:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) issues, including investigating, defending citations and assisting with abatement
- Workplace investigations, including defending claims regarding matters including discrimination, Title IX, harassment, theft, suspicion of drugs at the workplace, whistleblower complaints
- Labor arbitration, employment tort and breach of contract lawsuits, unemployment insurance appeals, employee separation/ termination matters, unemployment compensation matters, workmen’s compensation matters
- Employee safety and health
- Medicare/Medicaid billing disputes and Social Security disability
Denise brings a valuable perspective to her counsel in these areas as the result of her previous work as Assistant District Attorney with Waukesha County District Attorney’s Office.