Vicki is a paralegal who assists Michael Best’s clients and attorneys with a range of corporate and transactional matters. She has more than 10 years of experience as a paralegal working with both U.S. and international companies, from start-ups to large corporations. Her experience includes the following:
- Corporate formation, governance, and restructurings
- Mergers, acquisitions, and other transactions
- Real estate transactions
- Regulatory compliance and reporting
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings
- Drafting contracts and legal documents
Before joining Michael Best, Vicki was the Chief Corporate Paralegal at Canadian commercial financier ECN Capital, Inc. She previously worked as an in-house corporate and securities paralegal for Fortune 500 homebuilder Lennar Corporation. Earlier, Vicki was a paralegal in the corporate practices of two law firms, including an AmLaw 100 firm and a regional southeastern U.S. firm.