Tom manages the financial and administrative functions of the Transactional business unit, drawing on his broad-ranging operations experience to support achievement of the firm’s strategic and operational goals. He brings a successful track record in improving processes, building consensus, developing growth strategies, and realizing business objectives to his work for Michael Best.
As a comprehensive business partner, Tom has:
- Managed performance, recommended staffing and spending controls, and managed receivables, work-in-process, personnel and capacity forecasts
- Created a month-end reporting package
- Recommended actions to improve performance and control expenses
- Served as a project manager on office consolidation and renovation
- Partnered with practice groups chair to evaluate attorney performances, develop bonus plans and compensation adjustments, establish billing rates, and budget revenue targets