Sharon assists clients with the full spectrum of U.S. and international trademark filings, prosecution, and maintenance. Her extensive experience in this area encompasses:
- Filing trademark applications
- Responding to office actions
- Managing post-registration matters including renewals, declarations, and assignments
- Conducting trademark clearance searches
- Coordinating trademark infringement investigations
A member of Michael Best since 1987, Sharon works with a large global network of lawyers and professionals. Her strong background in intellectual property litigation is based on a track record of successful outcomes for the firm in infringement actions, both at the discovery and trial stages, directed at patents, as well as trademarks and trade dress.