Sarah works with clients in the Denver, Salt Lake City and Milwaukee offices from varied family and financial backgrounds on estate planning, business succession, and trust and estate administration matters. The foundation of her practice is the strong relationship she forms with her clients.
She has the ability to make estate planning techniques easy to understand and difficult or sensitive topics easier to discuss. Her clients trust her for confidentiality as well as sound advice.
Her wealth management practice includes:
- Estate planning, including the preparation and implementation of wills, trusts and powers of attorney
- Business succession planning
- Asset protection planning
- Marital Property Agreements/Prenuptial Agreements
- Charitable planning
- Trust and estate administration
She works with clients to devise plans tailored to their needs, utilizing appropriate tax planning techniques to maximize assets transferred to beneficiaries.
Sarah has been recognized for her work by professional organizations including the Financial Planning Association of Southern Wisconsin, which presented her with its Leadership Excellence Award in 2013.