Cameron’s practice focuses on representing companies and investors in complex business transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, leveraged buyouts of public and private companies, debt and equity restructurings, recapitalizations, venture capital and growth equity investments, executive compensation and equity incentive arrangements, and general corporate counseling.
He has represented companies and investors in transactions valued from several million to billions of dollars across a broad spectrum of industries including software, hardware, retail, transportation, professional services, education, marketing, food and beverage, beauty and cosmetics, and aerospace.
Cameron’s representative experience includes advising:
- A marketing analytics company in its sale to a NASDAQ-traded buyer for approximately $4.75 billion;
- A private equity sponsor in its recapitalization of an IT management software company valued at approximately $1.7 billion;
- A private equity sponsor in its acquisition of an enterprise device management SaaS provider for approximately $700 million;
- A private equity sponsor in its take-private acquisition of a nutritional supplement manufacturer and distributor in a transaction valued at approximately $450 million, and its subsequent recapitalization;
- A private equity sponsor in its take-private acquisition of a patent risk management company for approximately $550 million;
- A cybersecurity software provider in its sale to a NASDAQ-listed buyer for approximately $275 million;
- A private equity sponsor in its acquisition of a customer relationship management and customer experience SaaS provider; and
- Numerous investors and companies in venture capital and growth equity financings.
Before joining Michael Best, Cameron was an Associate in the Palo Alto office of a large international law firm.