Corporate clients turn to Michelle for her experience litigating commercial and intellectual property disputes, among other matters. Michelle also serves as a member of the firm’s Class Action/Multidistrict Litigation team. She tries cases in both federal and state courts at the trial and appellate levels.
Michelle assists a diverse group of clients, many of them long-standing, in the following areas:
- Complex commercial disputes
- Intellectual property and trademark litigation
- Consumer law, including:
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) of 1991
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Privacy & Data Security litigation and consulting
- Product liability actions
Prior to joining the firm, Michelle was a member of the litigation team in the Chicago office at the international firm Jones Day, where she represented several Fortune 500 companies. She also interned with the Honorable Justice N. Patrick Crooks of the Wisconsin Supreme Court.