Clients across multiple industries turn to Michael to coordinate their more complex business transactions. They value his quick assessment of issues and their implications, as well as his creative yet effective solutions to the many issues that arise during the course of a transaction.
Michael’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, buyout transactions, securities regulation, and venture capital investment transactions. Both buyers and sellers, as well as issuers and shareholders, benefit from Michael’s counsel. Michael maintains a diverse business law practice, which includes:
- Private company purchase and sale transactions
- Private equity and venture capital investment transactions
- Strategic acquisitions and dispositions
- Hart-Scott-Rodino filings
- Public company transactions
- Initial and secondary public offerings