Marion applies her extensive experience to a broad range of complex labor and employment and strategic planning issues, working with our lawyers on behalf of Michael Best clients.
Clients turn to Marion for comprehensive executive search services and placement for public and private entities, as well as targeted search services assistance in areas ranging from background and reference checking to preparation and negotiation of initial employment agreements.
She also provides comprehensive management training in areas ranging from best practices in hiring, evaluation, discipline, and termination to case law developments in personnel policies and practices, supervisory techniques, and avoidance of workplace harassment.
Marion helps clients develop:
- Positive management and work environment strategies
- Strategies for workforce reductions
- Personnel policies and procedures
- Strategies for handling employee performance and misconduct issues
- Affirmative Action and Civil Rights Compliance plans and best practices for implementation
Marion draws on a nuanced understanding of both client operations and unique issues to craft solutions for clients involved in industries such as:
- Higher education
- Information technology
- Nonprofit service agencies
- Construction services and supplies
- Printing and packaging
- Moving and storage
- Public sector entities
- Hospitality and recreation
- Banking and financial services
- Religious institutions
Marion also writes and speaks frequently on labor and employment issues.