Laura specializes in a broad range of trademark and copyright matters. She is responsible for all aspects of domestic and foreign trademark filing, prosecution, and maintenance. Some of her responsibilities include:
- Preparing and filing trademark applications and responses
- Obtaining priority documents
- Coordinating legalization of formal documents
- Managing post-registration trademark matters
- Handling assignments, change of names and mergers
- Corresponding with clients and foreign associates
Laura has worked in intellectual property since 2007. Prior to joining Michael Best, she served as an intellectual property file clerk and then an intellectual property administrative assistant with Winthrop & Weinstine P.A. in Minneapolis.