Kevin has been practicing labor and employment law his entire career, assisting private sector clients in health care, manufacturing, retail, food service, and service industries.
His practice centers on all matters arising under the National Labor Relations Act, including union organizing and unfair labor practices brought by or against labor organizations, NLRB proceedings, arbitrations and labor audits. He regularly negotiates collective bargaining agreements that address leading issues such as retiree benefits and wage restructuring.
Additionally, he provides counsel on all aspects of employer-employee relationships, with expertise in FMLA, ADA, and discrimination claims, as well as providing counsel on matters related to employment contracts, employee handbooks, and unemployment compensation. He has experience drafting and litigating non-compete, non-solicitation, and confidentiality agreements, and has negotiated collective bargaining agreements on behalf of both public and private sector employers. Kevin also represents employers through the grievance process, interest arbitration, and prohibited practice litigation.
Honors & Recognitions
- Honored as a Twenty Under 40, Wausau Daily Herald, 2017
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2018
- President, Wisconsin School Attorney Association, 2014-Present
- Section Member, American Bar Association: Labor & Employment Law, Young Lawyers Division, 2011-Present
- Section Member, State Bar of Wisconsin: Local Government; Labor & Employment, 2011-Present
- Central Wisconsin Society for Human Resource Management, 2011-Present
- National and Wisconsin Public Employer Labor Relations, 2011-Present