Christine focuses her practice on trademark, trade dress, domain name, unfair competition and copyright law. She is experienced in all aspects of U.S. and international trademark strategy, clearance, prosecution, portfolio management, licensing, enforcement and litigation in United States federal courts and in proceedings before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Christine counsels clients in a variety of industries, including, food products, retail, consumer products, and financial services.
She advises clients on trademark strategy, clearance, prosecution, maintenance, and enforcement in the U.S. and key foreign jurisdictions, including China and the European Union. Additionally, Christine is skilled in handling internet-related matters such as Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy complaints, online infringement, cybersquatting, and domain name and social media handle transfers. Christine also routinely advises clients on trademark licensing.
Prior to joining the firm, Christine was an associate at a Chicago IP-focused law firm. While in law school, she served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Anne M. Burke of the Illinois Supreme Court.
Christine is active in both the legal and Chicago community. Christine serves as a board member of the Board of Directors of Chicago Women in IP (“ChiWIP”) and the Co-Chair of the Professional Development Committee of ChiWIP. Christine is also a member of the PAWS Chicago Professional Board and volunteers at the PAWS Chicago Medical Center & Lurie Clinic.
Honors & Recognitions
- Best Lawyers®, Women in the Law: "Ones to Watch" (Chicago Area), Intellectual Property Law, 2022-Present
- Best Lawyers®, "Ones to Watch" (Chicago Area), Intellectual Property Law, 2022-present, Litigation - Intellectual Property, 2023
- Rising Stars, Illinois Super Lawyers, 2020-present
- Animal Legal Defense Fund Advancement in Animal Law Pro Bono Achievement Award, 2019
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Litigation Strategy: Civil, 2015
- Board Member, Chicago Women in IP (ChiWIP)
- Board of Directors, Board Member 2021-present
- Professional Development Committee Chair, 2021-present
- Former Social Events & Networking Committee Chair, 2017-2021
- Member, The Richard Linn American Inn of Court
- Member, International Trademark Association
- Young Practitioners Committee, 2022-2023
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
February 22, 2023
August 24, 2022
August 18, 2022
July 1, 2022
June 15, 2022
January 12, 2022
August 19, 2021
August 19, 2021
June 16, 2021