Bridget is an Associate in the firm’s Labor & Employment Relations practice.
Bridget began her career with Michael Best as a Summer Associate and joined the firm as an attorney after earning her law degree at Marquette University Law School. While pursuing her J.D., she gained practical experience serving as a legal intern with the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) and American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Wisconsin.
While in law school, Bridget was active with a number of organizations, including several linked to the labor and employment field. She served as President of the Labor & Employment Law Society at Marquette University Law School and on the Seventh Circuit Steering Committee at the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers. She volunteered her time with the Milwaukee Justice Center and the Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic where she helped mediate disputes and provide legal advice to low-income individuals. Bridget was inducted into Marquette University Law School’s Pro Bono Society in 2019 and completed over 120 hours of pro bono legal counseling.
Earlier in her career, Bridget spent several years working in human resources, employment services, and recruiting, which laid a strong foundation for her practice today.
Honors & Recognitions
While studying for her law degree, Bridget received:
- CALI “Excellence for the Future” Awards in Legal Analysis, Writing & Research 2; Advanced Legal Research; Trial Advocacy; and International Conflict Resolution
- Recipient, Thomas More Law Scholarship
- Recipient, Virginia A. Pomeroy Scholarship
- Recipient, Truman McNulty Scholarship
- Recipient, Wisconsin Association for Justice Scholarship
- Member, American Bar Association, 2021-Present
- Section Member, American Bar Association: Labor & Employment Law, Young Lawyers Division, 2021-Present
- Committee Member, American Bar Association: Practice & Procedure Under the NLRA, 2021-Present; Developing Labor Law Under the NLRA, 2022-Present
- Contributing Editor, The Developing Labor Law: The Board, the Courts, and the National Labor Relations Act, 2022-Present
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin, 2021-Present
- Section Member, State Bar of Wisconsin: Labor & Employment Law, Young Lawyers Division, 2021-Present
- Member, Milwaukee Bar Association, 2021-Present
- Member, Association for Women Lawyers, 2019-Present