Brent represents clients on the full spectrum of finance issues. His strong background in commercial, real estate, and municipal finance and transaction experience have generated an excellent track record in these areas.
Representative matters on behalf of lenders and borrowers encompass negotiating and documenting secured and unsecured financing transactions. These include:
- Real estate (including HUD) and asset-based loans and financings
- Derivatives transactions
- Syndicated commercial loans
- Equipment leasing
- Construction loans
- Bond and mezzanine debt financings
- New Markets Tax Credit financings
- Revenue bond credit enhancements and direct credit purchases
Brent has published chapters on commercial lending law and the law of guaranties, both in the state of Wisconsin, for a pair of American Bar Association state-by-state guides.