The legal landscape is constantly changing. This is particularly true for Illinois employers, where a wave of recent legislative, administrative and judicial changes have altered the state’s labor and employment laws. Attorneys Sarah E. Flotte and Katherine L. Goyert will review 2015 and alert you of pressing issues Illinois employers need to be aware of in 2016. This seminar will cover:
• Recent EEOC guidance on discrimination;
• The shifting landscape of an employer’s duty to accommodate;
• Guidance on background checks;
• Sexual orientation and gender identity discrimination; and
• An update and guidance on recent NLRB decisions.
Check-in, Networking & Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
Program: 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
There is no cost to attend this seminar, but space is limited. We will apply for CLE credit in Wisconsin, Illinois, Texas, Utah and Virginia (if applicable). The program is valid for Professional Development Credits for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM, and PHR/SPHR credit will be available.
For questions and more information, please contact Gabrielle Ganz at 414.277.3459