On October 1, 2014, seven Michael Best & Friedrich LLP attorneys whose practices are focused soley or partially on the representation of Banks provided a day-long Compliance Workshop for Community Bank Directors. Each of the specific topics covered is referenced below. There are separate links to the individual topics appearing in each of the listings below.
1. Basel III
2. Top 10 Employer Strategies for Health Care Reform
3. Selected Tax Developments
4. Can Community Banks Cope in a Size-Driven World?
5. Bank Owned Life Insurance
6. D&O Insurance 101 - Food for Thought in a Heightened Regulatory Environment
7. The Top 10 Employment Issues Facing Community Banks