IA’s popular Risk Management and Compliance Workshop, exclusively facilitated by attorneys from leading marketplace law firms Michael Best and Littler Mendelson, will offer an extensive array of CW Risk Management issues, such as the new COVID normal requirements, IC Misclassification, D&I requirements, Safe Background Check policies and more…
This is an interactive workshop that welcomes participants from staffing firms, FTSE 2000 companies, compliance experts and attorneys. The two-day event will include expert-driven content, breakout room discussions, case-study exercises, opinion polls, and networking.
- Learn what your CW program can be sued for and why.
- Explore key CW program risks and improve your risk mitigation strategies.
- Gain CW program risk management best practices from legal industry experts.
- Assess the impact of improperly structured risk mitigation strategies on your CW program operation.
- Collaborate and share peer-to-peer knowledge on current CW program risk concerns and practices.
There’s no better time to gain current, updated, legal positions on the most important CW program risk management issues for 2022, direct from the industry attorneys!