In this webinar presented by Lexology and Passle, Partner Carrie Meigs and Senior Business Development Manager Jennifer Conley join Moya Williams, Senior Digital Marketing Executive at Macfarlanes, to discuss how to demonstrate ROI on thought leadership, how to choose effective content and ensuring it gets in front of the intended audience, and the worthwhile outcomes of a thought leadership program and added benefits when used in conjunction with Lexology.
Key webinar takeaways:
- The best content comes from quick reactions.
- Post frequency remains a challenge due to lack of time from authors.
- If an author isn't receptive, don't force them to create content. Focus instead on those who are willing to give it a try.
- The importance of driving traffic back to the firm's website.
- Lexology can give more context on how clients and prospects are viewing their posts.
- Thought leadership is much more than one touchpoint. Focus on connections that occur as a result of content, and share the success stories to help inspire further content from authors, and to really demonstrate the value of the program.
To watch the webinar, click here.