Please join Michael Best and NAIOP for the latest in our series of virtual presentations for commercial real estate leaders.
We have all heard general information about what changes the Biden administration is contemplating in environmental rules, job incentives, infrastructure bills and tax laws, but now that we have a few months under our belts since the election, what is the true insider expectation of those changes and how will they affect commercial real estate? This presentation will delve into the implications of the Biden Administration’s agenda for the broader economy and the real estate industry in particular, and we will discuss what industry changes you can expect to see this year and strategies for navigating these changes.
Some of the issues we will discuss include:
- An overview of the level of support and how it is being deployed, including the $6 trillion level of support being given by the Fed to keep the economy “going”
- The latest COVID-19 stimulus bill and the upcoming Infrastructure bill, and their impact on states and municipalities
- The tax bill that is likely to be included in the Infrastructure bill, and its potential impact on the real estate industry
- The climate change agenda and how that is being advanced administratively and will be advanced, legislatively, through the Infrastructure bill
- The process for getting all of this done