Twenty-five Wisconsin manufacturers have been nominated for the 32nd Annual Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year (MOTY) Awards.
The following nominees showcase the strength and vibrancy of the manufacturing sector in our state that sustains high-wage, family-supporting careers. Manufacturing contributes $63 billion to the state’s economy – nearly 20 percent of the state’s Gross Domestic Product – and employs 1 in 6 Wisconsin workers – roughly 475,000 people.
The MOTY program recognizes the state’s top manufacturers of all industries and sizes for their commitment to good business practices, innovative processes, and productivity enhancements to help drive Wisconsin’s economy. A total of four Grand Award winners will be chose from categories based on company size.
The 32nd Annual Manufacturer of the Year Award Nominees are:
- Artemax, Inc. – New Berlin
- Automation Components, Inc. – Middleton
- Chapter 2, Inc. – Lake Mills
- Empire Screen Printing, Inc. – Onalaska
- Felss Rotaform LLC – New Berlin
- First Choice Ingredients, Inc. – Germantown
- Fox Valley Wood Products, Inc. – Kaukauna
- Gamber-Johnson LLC – Stevens Point
- Generac Holdings, Inc. – Waukesha
- Greenheck Group – Schofield
- HED, Inc. (Hydro Electronic Devices, Inc.) – Hartford
- Lemke Industrial Machine LLC – Marathon City
- MBK-WI, Inc. d/b/a Freedom Graphic Systems – Milton
- MCL Industries, Inc. – Pulaski
- Metal-Era Inc. – Waukesha
- Nueske's Applewood Smoked Meats – Wittenberg
- Octopi Brewing LLC – Waunakee
- Orion Energy Systems, Inc. – Manitowoc
- Outlook Group – Neenah
- Poblocki Sign Company LLC – Milwaukee
- Power Test, Inc. – Sussex
- Professional Plating, Inc. – Brillion
- Stoughton Trailers LLC – Stoughton
- XeteX, Inc. – La Crosse
The accounting and advisory firm of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP, the law firm of Michael Best & Friedrich LLP, and the state chamber of commerce, Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce, sponsor the annual MOTY awards program. The sponsors will celebrate the nominees and reveal the winners at a black tie ceremony February 20, 2020, at the Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee.
Additional information can be found online at www.wimoty.com or by calling 800-362-7301.