MADISON – Twenty-eight Wisconsin manufacturers have been nominated for the 31st Annual
Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year (MOTY) Awards.
The nominees showcase the strength and vibrancy of the manufacturing sector in our state that sustains high-wage, family-supporting careers. Manufacturing contributes $59 billion to the state’s economy – nearly 20 percent of the state’s Gross Domestic Product – and employs nearly 470,000 people in Wisconsin.
The MOTY program recognizes the state’s top manufacturers of all industries and sizes for their commitment to good business practices, innovative processes, and productivity enhancements to help drive Wisconsin’s economy. A total of four Grand Award winners will be chose from categories based on company size.
The 31st Annual Manufacturer of the Year Award Nominees are:
- Apache Stainless Equipment Corporation – Beaver Dam
- Artemax, Inc. – New Berlin
- Briess Malt & Ingredients Co. – Chilton
- Convenience Electronics, Inc. – McFarland
- Empire Level, a division of Milwaukee Tool – Mukwonago
- Empire Screen Printing, Inc. – Onalaska
- Energy Bank Inc. – Manitowoc
- Gamber-Johnson LLC – Stevens Point
- J&R Machine Inc. – Shawano
- Kenall Manufacturing – Kenosha
- KHS USA, Inc. – Waukesha
- Klement Sausage Company – Milwaukee
- Freedom Graphic Systems, Inc. – Milton
- MCL Industries, Inc. – Pulaski
- Mercury Marine – Fond du Lac
- Midwest Prototyping, LLC – Blue Mounds
- Mitchell Metal Products – Merrill
- Octopi Brewing – Waunakee
- OEM Fabricators, Inc. – Woodville
- Outlook Group LLC – Neenah
- Pioneer Metal Finishing, LLC – Green Bay
- Poblocki Sign Company LLC – Milwaukee
- ProAmpac Holdings Inc. – Wrightstown
- Robinson Metal, Inc. – De Pere
- Sargento Foods Inc. – Plymouth
- Terso Solutions Inc – Fitchburg
- Vulcan Global Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. – Milwaukee
- Winsert, Inc. – Marinette
The accounting and advisory firm of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP, the law firm of Michael Best & Friedrich LLP, and the state chamber of commerce, Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce, sponsor the annual MOTY awards program. The sponsors will celebrate the nominees and reveal the winners at a black tie ceremony February 21, 2019, at the Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee.
Additional information can be found online at www.wimoty.com or by calling 800-362-7301.