This Symposium will provide human resource professionals, employers, insurers, and health care providers with important legal and compliance assistance for two of the most challenging employment laws and regulations. Included in this full-day symposium, each full price attendee receives our new publication: Wisconsin Worker’s Compensation Law: A Handbook for Employers.
- Changes in Labor Laws
- NOSHA Regulation Updates
- A complete review of coverage under the Wisconsin Workers’ Compensation Act and Federal FMLA
- Analysis of employee benefit eligibility and claim administration
- Fraud detection and prevention
- The relationship of workers’ compensation to other employment laws such as the ADA, state and federal family and medical leave laws, and other state and federal laws
- Development and organization of Wisconsin’s Workers’ Compensation System, insurance requirements and rates
- Worker’s compensation coverage- employer, employee and injuries
- Benefits available to injured workers
- Employer claim administration strategies
- Preventing worker’s compensation fraud in your workplace
- Claims of particular importance to employers
- The relationship of worker’s compensation to other employment laws
- New treatment guidelines
- Questions and answers
Continuing Education Units (CEUs): .60 CEUs from the Wisconsin Safety Council. CLEs have been applied for.
Click here to view complete event information on the WMC website.