The Federal Family and Medical Leave Act has caused anxiety to countless human resources administrators since it was enacted over nine years ago. Michael Best & Friedrich recognizes our clients’ need to have the resources necessary to handle the myriad issues that arise under this complex law. We have developed the Michael Best & Friedrich LLP Family and Medical Leave Act Reference Manual in response. The Reference Manual Contains The Following Materials:
- FMLA Checklists and Flowchart;
- Sample Polices;
- Sample Administrative Forms (including forms not found anywhere else);
- The federal FMLA Statute as enacted by Congress;
- The federal FMLA Final Regulations issued by the Department of Labor;
- The comments by the Department of Labor to the Final Regulations;
- Guidance concerning the interaction between the FMLA, COBRA, and Cafeteria Plans;
- Individualized for the State FMLA law applicable in your state (if any); and
- Space for more FMLA materials as you accumulate them.
If you are interested in purchasing this manual or if you have any questions, please contact Charles P. Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414.225.8268.